Monday, September 12, 2011

#201 Jukebox Easel Birthday Card and Blog Hop Winner

Hi everyone! Here's my 1st ever Easel Card that I made for http://paperplaytime.blogspot.com/ our challenge this week is to make an Easel Card.

I made this card for my mom's b-day she love's 50's retro things! I cut the jukebox from the Nifty Fifties Cricut cartridge and added Stickles to it. For the bottom layer I added a border and buttons and the sentiment is from Crafty Sprouts "Are you ready to rock" stamp set.

Here's the top/ closed view of my card I also added pop dots under the jukebox.


ATTN: Winner, Winner!!!!



Now onto the blog hops winner of this awesome CRAFTY SPROUTS "Are you ready to rock" stamp set is...... The Craftin Mama congrats!!!!! Please email me with your mailing address @ critterbugg365@gmail.com

6 comments:

  1. Groovy card! Love all the sparkle!
    Tara
    tarashomemadehappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOO Awesome Sandra! I love it and I know your mom is going or did love it lol!! YOu Rock girly!

    Lots of Love
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, it is super cool!!
    TFS!
    Diana
    daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is cute, i think i need that embossing folder now! :)

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...