Tuesday, September 27, 2011

#208 Totally Witchn' Card

Hi everyone, today's a brand new This To That Challenge over at The Digi Bistro Cher's Studio Blog and this week's challenge is to use any tag on any project. I made a Halloween card with 3 different SVG files from The Digi Bistro store. I used the scallop shape from the Stylish Edges SVG set, the tag is from Tag It! Svg set, and of course the witches awesome legs and shoes are from Pick Your Posion SVG set. The sentiment is from Crafty Sprouts Totally Witchn stamp set. I also added ribbon and bling with my i-rock on the tag. The embossing was done with my Cuttlebug and I inked it up with Distress ink.

I added 2 layers of pop dots for dimension!

CLICK HERE to enter the tag challenge!

Have a great day everyone!

8 comments:

  1. So super cute. The colors just pop so well together and I really like those witchin' boots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandra this is sooo cute!! I love it so much!! You are amazing girly!! Love ya!

    Lots of Love,
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun and spooky! Love the embossing!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so cute! I love the bright colors, and I love Halloween! TFS!

    Trisha
    tjscrappin at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so cute, I love the bright colors, and I love Halloween! TFS!

    Trisha
    tjscrappin at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...