Friday, September 9, 2011

#199 Hello Kitty Shaped Halloween Card

Happy Friday!! I can not believe that we are already in our second week of September.... wow this year is going by sooooo fast! I feel like just months ago I was creating Halloween stuff for last year and now it's that time of year again lol!

I made this shaped Hello Kitty card using the Hello Kitty Greeting Cricut cartridge the size measures 5x7inches and I stamped the face using Peachy Keen stamps... simple eyes, and noses! I highly recommend getting them because that's 3 little layers you don't have to mess with!

I stamped the sentiment with Crafty Sprouts Monster Kisses stamp set. If you would like to enter the Crafty Sprouts shaped card challenge click HERE, you can win a set of Peachy Keen stamps!!

13 comments:

  1. I am a super huge fan of Hello Kitty. I think your card is adorable.
    I just started my blog. I'd love for you to stop by.

    Beckie
    http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooo cute! My daughter dressed up as a kitty when she was little and even though she is now 31 she loves that picture. I am going to have to learn how to weld so I can make her a card like that for Halloween!

    chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Hello Kitty card! Adorable! Thanks for sharing!
    Hugs, Angela
    http://angelascrafty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just fun. I love hello kitty cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card Sandra! I have both the cartridge and the PKS set, so I do have to put them to use! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww she's so CUTE!! Gotta love HK:) TFS
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, that's adorable, and the sentiment is so perfect and true!!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How sweet she is! Love her little face and that great sentiment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So Cute!!! I have always loved Hello Kitty and what a perfect CUTE halloween card :-)

    -Sam :-)
    SamanthaJDesigns @ hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sandra you know I am a sucker for all things Hello Kitty lol this is the most adorable card ever!!I love it soo much and now, thanks to you lol, I need those face stamps!! Thanks for being so awesome!!

    Lots of love,
    Erika

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...