Thursday, September 8, 2011

#198 Friendship Card

Hi everyone here's a sweet little card I made using The Greeting Farm Stamps Daisy and Crafty Sprouts Besties For Life stamp set. I also added buttons, a Prima flower, ribbon and bling with my i-rock.

Just a reminder I have a few things coming up this week.... Saturday 9/10 I'm going to be in a School/Fall themed Blog Hop.

All next week starting on Tuesday 9/13 is the New Release sneak peeks for Crafty Sprouts stamps trust me you won't want to miss these, they are so freaking awesome I love them!!! You will be able to use these stamps on so many things coming up! Also, the Crafty Sprouts blog hop will be next Friday 9/16!!

3 comments:

  1. Sandra this is soo super cute!! I love that little gal! Oh no! I gotta go buy her now LOL thanks ;) You are awesome!!

    Lots of Love,
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi your card is so cute, got to make one for my best friend thank you so much
    marlene

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...