Friday, October 14, 2011

#222 Treat Bag + The Hot Blog Hop w/ Jacob the Scrappy Assistant

Good morning everyone! Today is Crafty Sprouts new challenge which is to make a treat box/bag for Halloween! Woo-hoo I am so ready to start eating some more candy LOL! I think we all eat the most candy this time of year, it's just way too tempting! I made this treat holder which is actually shaped like a purse from The Digi Bistro's SVG store since the "Treat Boxes" are a new release they are not available for sale but will be very soon! The pumpkin is also an SVG file from Halloween Town and I stamped the face with one of my favorite most adorable stamps from Peachy Keen Stamps called Happy Lashes! The spooky fence is from my MS punch and the sentiment is from Crafty Sprouts TOTALLY WITCHN stamp set. I also added Charcoal Twine from The Twinery and green cardstock from DCWV paper, these are our awesome sponsors this month! Be sure to link up your treat box/bag to the CRAFTY SPROUTS blog, you have 2 weeks to enter the challenge!

Time for The Hot Blog Hop! Click HERE to see my original Jacob post and also leave a comment! and HERE for my 2nd Jacob post!


As I promised you on yesterday's Jacob post I would be sharing with you something fun! Well Jacob decided to get dressed up like a "Hot" shirt-less cowboy and take my treat bag out with him to go trick -or- treating at my Halloween village in my house!! Well he gobbled up all of the chocolate and left me with only Jolly Rancher's!! Ugh! How dare you Jacob haha!! I'm going to have to tell Edward on you, ROFL!!! If you zoom in on the pic (by clicking on it) you can see Jacob is holding a Blueberry Jolly Rancher mmmm Jolly Rancher's! I just really wish he brought home some chocolate candy because I ate all mine last week! Only 2 weeks left till Halloween! 

Giveaway Time!!! In honor of me having Jacob as my hot Scrappy Assistant Chloe (Jake's owner) is letting me giveaway a $15 gift certificate to Peachy Keen Stamps woo-hoo!!!!! All you have to do is leave me a comment everyday on each Jacob post! Check my blog everyday for a new picture of Jacob helping me! I will announce a random winner who leaves me a comment on EVERY post on Monday October 17th!

Blog Hop reminder! in honor of Corri's Birthday this weekend she is hosting a bug themed birthday party this weekend Sat/Sun and I am one of the stops! Be sure to check it out because I will be giving away a Crafty Sprouts stamp set and there and some amazing Grand Prizes up for grabs, and some talented ladies joining the hop!

P.S. I will also have Jacob joining me at Corri's b-day party! You won't want to miss a thing!!!!

36 comments:

  1. At Jacob looks 'hot' for his misadventure:-) Your 'purse' goody box is great -- fun challenge! Don't get a candy tummy ache:-)
    scrappinana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bad jacob. Doesn't he know not to get between a girl and her chocolate?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet face this one has!!

    Cheers from Bangalore ,India
    Dr Sonia S V
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute treat holder. I LOVE your Halloween Village. That is Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your treat bag!! Great job!!

    Hugs,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Treat Holder is so Cute! Love that Little Pumpkin. I can't believe Jacob ate all of the Chocolate. Doesn't he know that to a Girls Heart is Chocolate. Love your Halloween Village. :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so funny and creative. Love reading your blog and seeing what you're going to do next with Jacob. Your bag and pumpkin are so cute. Need to add this Peachy Keen set to my wish list. TFS
    TTFN. dpookybear at yahoo .com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh! I am laughing so hard I can't hardly type! Jacob! Don't you know you always save some chocolate for a lady???? Love your "Candy Goes Here" Project, too cute!

    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com
    america57@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is adorable, I say go ahead and tell Edward... you will have candy everywhere lol.... Your treat bag is too cute, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. your treat bag is so cute! the pumpkin is so adorable.

    Luanne
    myfootahead@gmail.com
    craftersreference.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute bag! Jacob looks like he is ready for trick or treating!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your village is just gorgeous. All that chocolate and he is still buff! He'll end up 'phasing' into an Easter bunny instead of a werewolf! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  13. CUTE bag! Love the gates.

    spunkycrayon at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm loving the treat bag, it is adorable! Jacob looks all mysterious in that Halloween village!

    scrappindhilly at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this Sandra, very cute! I love your Halloween colors!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Why that little devil, Jacob! What do you mean he ate all your chocolate. What a naughty boy! Your Halloween village looks really cool!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cute!!! I love the Jacob thing you have going on. Have stumbled upon him at various places these past few weeks and wondered about it. Linda Harris Lsunflower58@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the treat bag!! Jacob looks like he really enjoyed trick or treating!!
    Kristan
    sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh he so needs to bring the chocolate candy...don't worry he''ll get it right net time

    Love the treat boxes!!
    http://coolbeansbylb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your cute lil treat bag..and your Halloween display looks great. TFS!
    firelass51@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. How sweet of you to make him a treat bag, even if he didn't leave you any chocolate. That's why I don't open the bag of Halloween candy until Halloween night. LOL Gorgeous village! I'm sooo envious! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  22. The treat bag is adorable! I love the village, and Jacob is not to shabby either. Quite the glow on his chest from the village lights.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Jacob should be hog tied for eating your chocolate!
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. what a sweet little candy holder, and your container card is cute too =) thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is ADORABLE!!!! It turned out SO super CUTE!!! Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  26. oh my gosh! This is to funny! Im just wondering if anyone is making him a little scrap mini for all his adventures!
    kacee

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love bag super cute
    marial302003@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Super cute little bag! Love it! CallyAnn
    http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I just love your bag! (your assistant is kinda cute, too;-)

    ~Tammy S

    tammy dot schmitt at mac dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Ha-he's staged perfectly! Great peach, peach!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love this little purse! So cute!

    Sandy
    sweetpeascards at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Very funny seeing Jake carrying a purse! Oh, or is it a man-bag? A macho-satcho? I really love your old bag, and your card's not bad either. HAHA

    Fondly,
    Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
    http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
    E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  33. Go Jacob!I'm glad he didn't get gobbled up, and that he's man enough to carry a purse!-Raquel @ Raquelsdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love the treat bag and Jacob too!

    amanbains1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...