Friday, October 7, 2011

#218 Bear holding balloon card

***This is my 2nd post today please scroll down for my Crafty Sprouts DT project***

Hi everyone! I'm back with a 2nd post today I was feeling kinda crafty today and thought I'd make another card  for Breast Cancer Awareness month. I mad this card using the bear holding balloon from The Digi Bistro's SVG files called FIGHT LIKE A GIRL. Isn't it just adorable!?! You can even use these cute bears for other things like birthday's, baby, kids or even holidays! I stamped the face with PKS XL Critter faces and added pink shorbert twine from The Twinery under the balloon. I then added pop dots to layer the balloon. I used my MS border punch for the border and the sentiment says "Smile everything will be fine."


I am linking my project for "Link Up For Pink" HERE hosted by Gaby, Yolie and Celeste! and I am also entering the Peachy Keen Stamps sketch challenge!!!


Here's the adorable SVG set from The Digi Bistro store, if you purchase the Fight Like a Girl SVG set all proceeds will be donated to Susan G. Komen!!!

14 comments:

  1. Your card is the cutest!!! What a darling face!
    Thanks for joining Link Up for Pink...still time to link up another card Sandra!
    Hope you are doing well with your baby bump!:)
    Yolie
    www.JustYolie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow your card is sooo cute. thank you so much for joining us for link up for pink

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Sandra you did an awesome job with this!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is way too cute. Teddy Bears are my weakness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card Sandra!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sandra! thanks for entering again with this cutie!
    Thanks for linking it up with us at LUFP!
    ~Gaby
    www.gabycreates.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This turned out great.
    http://digipage-blog.everything-digital-scrapbooking.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is super cute! I am so loving all the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super sweet!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Peachy Keen and producing a card with a subject very close to my heart! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a great card! I plan to do a project or two for LUFP myself. I just found your blog by seeing what other blogs one of my followers follows. I find some great blogs that way and I am so glad to have found your blog! I love my Cricut, my only regret is that I do not use it nearly enough. Your blog will provide so much inspiration for me to use when I am wanting to use my Cricut more often! I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...