Monday, October 24, 2011

Blog Hop Winner of Crafty Sprouts stamps!!!

Hi everyone!! Thank you all so much for checking out my blog these last couple of weeks I have been in a lot of blog hops this past month and I have a WINNER!!!


The random winner of the Crafty Sprouts "Let's Go Blog Hopping" stamp set is.......... CallyAnn congrats CallyAnn!! Please email me at critterbugg365@gmail.com with your mailing address to claim your prize!

Would you LOVE to win some more Blog Candy everyone?? Please check out http://www.craftysprouts.com/ blog for Halloween week which starts today, be sure to leave a comment everyday for some fabulous prizes and awesome Halloween ideas!! My Designer day is tomorrow, so be sure to check it out!!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Cally Ann!!! Halloween Week starts today? I wanna check it out!
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very excited to get these! Thanks Sandra! CallyAnn

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...