Wednesday, October 19, 2011

#225 Team Jacob Card + The Hot Blog Hop WINNER!!!

Hi everyone! Thank you all soooo much for stopping by my blog everyday to leave awesome comments on each Jacob post, it means the world to me!!! I made this Team Jacob card for Chloe (Jacob's Owner) and to add it in his super cool luggage (below). I had fun making this card I used Everyday Paper Dolls for the Jacob doll and Pumpkin Carving cart for the wolf and moon silhouette. I used my Tim Holtz Type set die in my Cuttlebug for the letters. I stamped the face with Peachy Keen Stamps. I had my hubby draw a 6 pack on Jacob eventhough he really didn't want to LOL! I promised him I wouldn't tell anyone he drew it haha, promises are meant to be broken sometimes LOL! Just don't tell my honey I told you!

I am so sad to see Jacob and Clippy the Koala leave me, how dare you!!! LOL!! Well at least I will get to see Jacob again on November 18th when I go see breaking Dawn woo-hoo!! hopefully he takes his shirt off again so I can see his hotness LOL!! I really enjoyed having Jacob visit me these last 2 weeks, he was such a helper and we even did some fun stuff like Trick or Treating and taking a trip to a Corn Maze! Jacob and Clippy are welcome back in my home anytime!!!! Jacob and clippy are packed and ready to leave Southern California for a much cooler climate in Illinois where they will be going next to http://coolbeansbylb.blogspot.com/ house, so be sure to check out L.B.'s blog in the next week or so to see how Jacob will be helping her out! L.B. I really hope you enjoy having this hot scrappy assistant in your home, I sure did eventhough I think my hubby was a little jealous, and my son thought he was getting new toys LOL!!

Winner winner!!!! the random winner of the $15 Peachy Keen Stamps Gift certificate is........... MELISSA of Moe Creations!!!!! Congrats girly!!! please email me critterbugg365@gmail.com to claim your prize!

Thank you so much to CHLOE of http://chloeandherclipons.blogspot.com/ for doing such a great thing here you are a crafty genius!! I am so proud to be part of Jacob's Hot Blog Hop! and I would do it again in a heartbeat!! i'm so sad, I feel like it's the last day of school or something LOL!!!

Be sure to check out Chloe's Blog and give her some blog love, and also to track down Jacob's travels..... also check out something she got from Provo Craft it's way too cool!!

Have a great day everyone, be sure to check out my blog later for my pupmpkin shaped card!

9 comments:

  1. Congrats Melissa! Great abs on Jacob!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Melissa! L.B. have fun with Jacob. I would love having some guy that ripped in my house! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the card Sandra! Thank you so much. Lol the ripped stomache. So funny. Jacob had so much fun with you! Have you seen what is waiting for him at LB Cool Beans blog? So funny. He thought he worked hard in the corn field... wait till he sees those ladies at LB's. Thanks again for being a wonderful hostess and congrats Melissa! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to Melissa!!! Have a Safe Trip Jacob and Clippy! Can't wait for Breaking Dawn! :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card!!! Even though im TEAM EDWARD lol

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Goodbye Jacob, I will miss you! Congrats Melissa! How can I get Jacob to come to my house?

    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card-although I am Team Edward-I love those Jacob abs-nice detail!!! TFS Cathie
    www.creativecutter.org

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey girlie, it's been a while since I come by:) I hope all id well with you! Love the Jacob card and those abs LOL!!! Congrats to Melissa!! Have a fantastic weekend!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...