Friday, October 7, 2011

#217 Cards for Christian

Hi everyone today is a brand new challenge over at CRafty Sprouts and the challenge is to make ANY card with ANY theme or colors to send to Christian (son of Simply Betty stamps founder) he is a 17 year old boy who has been diagnosed with throat cancer. If you would like to participate in this weeks challenge we have a fabulous prize up for grabs HERE.

For my card I used a Simply Bettystamps image called Sandy Claus and colored him with Bic Markers, to make all of the white parts fluffy I used my Snow writer pen. I also added a spiderweb border with my MS border punch. The sentiment I used is from Crafty Sprouts "HAVE A COOL YULE" stamp set.


5 comments:

  1. awesome texturing on your image Sandra! And the sentiment is awesome with your card! GREAT JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that snow writer pen looks like it could be fun. MS border punches are also a lot of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love the web and inking!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card Girly! I am so bummed that I didn't snag this digi last year love the texture you added to his beard!! Thank you so much for everything! Love ya!

    Lots of love,
    Erika

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...