Tuesday, October 4, 2011

#215 Twisted Easel Card for The Digi Bistro

Hi everyone today is a brand new challenge at The Digi Bistro Blog the challenge is to make a Twisted Easel card using any SVG file or Cricut cuts. I used this cute bear from Breast Cancer Awareness Bears from The Digi Bistro Store. If you purchase the Breast Cancer Awareness Bears we will donate all of the money to Susan G. Komen. I stamped  the face with Peachy Keen Stamps and added some buttons and used my Martha Stewart border punch, the sentiment says "You're Amazing".  Be sure to enter the "Twisted Easel Card Challenge" HERE

I am also linking my project to the Link up for Pink hosted by Gaby, Celeste and Yolie HERE

9 comments:

  1. Super cute Girly!! I have been wanting to try one of these!!

    Lots of Love,
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie!-- I have to ask you how you create a twisted easel...never done one!

    Thanks for joining us at LUFP! Hopefully we see more of your creations ~Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWW this card is absolutley adorable. I love it... Thank you so much for linking up with us...

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is adorable! Love the sentiment!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so darn ADORABLE!!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sweet! Great t-shirt!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable - cute image and fab shaped card!! Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable lil' bear Sandra!

    Thank you for joining Link Up for Pink....can't wait to see your next card...plenty of time to link another project! :)
    Yolie
    www.JustYolie.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness this is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...