Tuesday, October 25, 2011

#228 Crafty Sprouts Halloween Week/ HK Treat bag

Hi everyone welcome to Halloween Week hosted by the one and only Erika from CRAFTY SPROUTS this week the Design Team and Guest Designer's will be sharing various Halloween projects using Crafty Sprouts Stamps.

Today's theme is all about Treat Bags, I have been making all kinds of different one's like crazy for my upcoming Pumpkin Carving/Halloween Party this weekend and I am going to fill all of them with candy and give to my guests. I made this Hello Kitty treat bag using Tags, Bags, boxes and More and also Hello Kitty Greetings. To create HK I used the silhouette function of that Cricut cart and cut her on black and also a puple/pink paper and stamped her face using Peachy Keen Stamps "Simple eyes and noses". I love that set it's perfect for the Hello Kitty carts! For the bag the paper I used is a green and black glitter paper and there's swirls, witches, black cats and moons.... I forgot to take pics of the sides oops! The sentiment is from Crafty Sprouts Totally Witchn  stamp set, I also added a black tulle bow that I've had in my stash forever and totally forgot I had it yikes! Glad I remembered it!

Photobucket
Be sure to head over to Crafty Sprouts (click on picture above) and make sure to leave a comment on my blog and also Crafty Sprouts blog for some amazing goodies! Pretty simple huh!?!

I hope you have a very spooky candy filled Halloween!!!!!!! Just 1 more week!!!!

24 comments:

  1. LOVE this bag, so cute. I love the pink and black and the orange burlap! TFS.

    Debbie B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pink Hello Kitty! So punk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pink Hello Kitty! So punk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card Sandra! Hello Kitty looks so cute all dressed up in her not-so-scary witchy costume! Love the colors you used. I definitely need that cartridge - will have to borrow my mom's :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Your Little Treat Bag is Adorable! I Love the Hello Kitty! She's so Cute in her little Costume. I wish I had that Cartridge. Thanks for Sharing! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute on the pink and black!!!

    Eva :0)
    http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com
    I have a giveaway on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bright colors. The black tulle bow is perfect.

    ~ JD ~

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute, love that hot pink!
    mrsroddy4@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute little treat box. Love Hello Kitty and the paper you used.
    Candy
    candyscraftcorer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is adorable!!!, i love the combination of colors but the best part is that sweet pink hello kitty.

    Big Hugs!!!

    http://itzel-principiantescrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a cute little bag! I love the pink hellow kitty.

    callahancountrybugs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute treat bag!

    www.brittneyscricutcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. your treat bag is so adorable!!! i love hello kitty, the colors are so pretty!


    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. So fun! Love the color choices for Hello kitty! She really pops!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am totally loving that hello kitty! Great job Sandra!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sandra this is awesome!! Love the Kitty!!
    TFS
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
    eschfamily@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cute card --My grandbaby would love it -millierose651@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable treat bag, love the black kitty and the tulle.
    Kathy
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. This treat bag is so very cool! I want it! I never would have thought of making Hello Kitty in these colors! I have a Hello Kitty Scrapbook Room...I didn't plan on making it Hello Kitty but my daughter and friends keep giving me Hello Kitty stuff so now it is the "Hello Kitty Scrapbook Room" lol!
    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com
    america57@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  20. cuteness!! HELLO KITTy!! Love it!

    tfs

    kathy

    ReplyDelete
  21. So very cute! Love it! TFS CallyAnn

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love this treat bag. Hello Kitty is so cute hot pik againist the neon green. And the neon orange lable pulls it all together, with the black tulle. thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very cute! I lve the Hello Kitty!

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...