Thursday, November 10, 2011

#234 Jingle Bells Christmas Card

***CLICK HERE to see my extremely cute gingerbread cookie card for Crafty Sprouts DT day!!!**

Hi everyone I am so sorry that I haven't been posting as much as I used to. Most of you know that I am pregnant I am actually 17 weeks now and I have been having a tough time with my pregnancy especially since I am now considered a "High Rick Pregnancy" I have gone to 4 Dr. Appt's in about 9 days and they are all really long appointments with an hour drive each way on top of that, let's just say crafting has not been on my mind lately! Ok enough of my pity party and onto my project!

I made this card using the DCWV Christmas stack from last year, along with a music note stamp and Joys of The Season Cricut cartridge for the poinsettia flowers. I added pop dots under the flowers and added bling with my i-rock. I stamped the sentiment using Crafty Sprouts Have a Cool Yule stamp set.

Be sure to check out my blog tomorrow because I have another Christmas card to show you using this same paper set and Peachy Keen stamps!

Have a good night!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful Sandra! Love the vintage look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card! Great paper! Stay Well!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. THis is a beautiful card. Thanks for the inspiration.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com
    creativediva98 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Card is Gorgeous! Now If you need any help with Baby Names, just let me know! Everyone that knows me always ask for my help. I Love Babies. Be Safe! :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous Xmas Cards..great design and selection. great work.

    christmas announcements

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely xmas cards, praying for a safe pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...