Tuesday, November 1, 2011

#230 Tacky Tuesday Guest Designer Frog Anniversary

Hi everyone, Happy Tueday! I hope you all had a great Halloween weekend, I sure did I carved a Hello Kitty pumpkin and took my son trick or treating and he loved it!

November is a special month for me because I am a guest designer for the Tacky Tuesday Facebook challenges HERE and the challenge for November is to use any "FROG" along with the word "TOAD or FROG" pretty simply and fun! I used my Peachy keen stamps for the frog couple and also the sentiment which says " Happy Anniversary to a toadly awesome couple!". I colored the frogs with Prismacolor pencils and embossed with my cuttlebug, and added twine and a button.

1 comment:

  1. Those frogs are so cute! Love this card for an anniversary. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...