Thursday, November 10, 2011

#235 Gingerbread cookies card

Happy Friday everyone!! Today is Crafty Sprouts new challenge which is ANYTHING GOES!!! I wanted get a head start on making some more Christmas cards since I've only made 1 so far. I used my Peachy Keen Stamps for the gingerbread people and colored them with Prismacolor pencils and added Stickles to the gumdrops, frosting and hearts. I added gold glitter ribbon and 3 red brads to make it look just like the sketch challenge over at Peachy Keen Stamps challenge. The stamp set I used is from Crafty Sprouts "Have A Cool Yule" below....
Guess what this stamp set is 15% off for a limited time only, so that brings the price down to $12.74 with FREE shipping!!!!! What a steal!! Be sure to head over to The Crafty Sprouts store to get your discounted christmas stamps! 

CLICK HERE to enter the Anything Goes challenge, you have 2 weeks to enter to win some Peachy Keen Stamps!!!

7 comments:

  1. So adorable! Perfect sentiment!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Card is so Sweet! Thanks for Sharing! :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card! It is so adorable! I love anything with gingerbread men, women, kids, houses on it or as it's shape. The colors you used are perfect! Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandra!!! super cute card and the images are just adorable for that sentiment! Great coloring!

    Many blessings,
    Zeni

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute! Love the little sparkle on the frosting!'
    kacee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bright and beautiful and so cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the PKS Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...