Thursday, November 17, 2011

#236 Crafty Sprouts New Release Blog Hop! Grumpy Card and Baby Boy Card

****Big Announcement HERE**** Guess what everyone I found out I'm having a baby GIRL and I am soooooo excited I can't stop smiling and I feel like the first time I ever went to Disneyland when I was a kid LOL! Yesterday was one of my most happiest days in my life you have no idea! I feel so blessed that God has blessed me with a little boy and now a baby GIRL!!! Our family is complete!! I can't wait until she comes in April!

Ok now onto the hop, I just had to keep my lovely followers up to date on my pregnancy status LOL!

Hi everyone!! Good morning and welcome to the much anticipated Crafty Sprouts Stamps New Release blog hop, hosted by Erika AKA Crafty Sprouts! If you are here from Kristi's Blog then you are in the right spot! Erika has come up with some FABULOUS new awesome stamps the our DT is going nuts over LOL!! Believe me you will not be dissapointed you will LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Them all!!

The first set that we will be previewing is called "SMILE ON" it's a stamp set with some very smiley and happy thoughts!

When I first saw this sentiment "A Smile A Day Keeps The Grumpies away" I automatically thought of Grumpy from Snow White.... isn't he so cute!?! I've always liked Grumpy and thought he was so serious and so funny haha! I wanted to make this card unisex in case any of my friends are going through a tough time, or in case my hubby is being a little grumpy himself haha!

I stamped the background stamp with Market Street "grid" stamp, and added a border with my Fiskars punch and some yellow buttons, I really wanted this card to be bright and cheery! I also added pop dots underneath Grumpy. I used the Happily Ever After Cricut cartridge for the die cut.

A close up of this awesome stamp and the entire "Smile On" stamp set. You can Pre-Order it HERE!!!




Now for my 2nd sneak peek "ROCK THAT BABY BUMP" I made this card for one of my oldest friends Regina, I've known her since 2003 and both of our hubby's used to work together in the Marine Corps. and we made a pregnancy pact last year LOL (so true!) well, guess what.... we are both pregnant at the same time Omg!!! She is due 3 weeks before me and she is having a little boy!

For this card I used 2 layers of Kraft paper and embossed one with the large dots embossing folder with my Cuttlebug and did some inking with Antique Linen Distress ink. I got the booties from my New Arrival Cricut Cartridge and added some brown ribbon bows and blue buttons. The eyelet lace I used here I got at Wamart for like $1 and it's actually white! I sprayed the lace with blue Glimmer Mist, the color is "Cornflower" and it's one of the "Chalkboard" Glimmer Mist inks. I LOVE the way the ribbon came out, because it looks like jeans, and plus now I can make and lace into ANY color yay!!!

I love this Bootie Call sentiment haha!! Hey that's how we get babies in the first place from "Bootie Calls" from our hubby's or boyfriends LOL!!!!!!! My friend will get a kick out of this one! Here is the close up of the "ROCK THAT BABY BUMP" below, and you can Pre-Order it HERE


A special thanks to Erika, you are so amazing and talented and I am so happy to be on a DT with such talented sweet DT sisters! Love you guys! 

I hope you all have enjoyed my baby stories and a little history LOL! And of course the New Releases!! be sure to stop by tomorrow for the other 2 releases by CRAFTY SPROUTS STAMPS!!

NEXT STOP is GLORIA

39 comments:

  1. Congrats on the great news! Both your cards are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats. Glad to hear you are having a girl to complete your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol Ok you had me cracking up with your bootie call comment. Ofcourse its true but you know this is crafting bloggy world, we have to come off innocent and pure. Lol!!
    I, too, was going to do a Grumpy card with that senti. I love that senti. Well us Cali girls are just awesome like that ;)
    Congrats on your baby girl!!
    xxJess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the grumpy card! The two new stamp sets are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok besides being so over the top excited for you I am so in love with these cards. They are totally awesome!!
    TFS my friend :)
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! I need these stamps!

    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com
    america57@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the little girl. I have never seen these stamps before, but I'm going to have to look for them. I'm hoping to get to be a grandma in the near future and that set would make the best baby shower invites and cards. Thanks for sharing By the way - Loved the Grumpy Card.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your grumpy card is just fab! I know a few people I could make some for!!hehe! Congrats on your baby girl!! Im so happy for you! Girls are awesome! I have3 :)
    kacee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both card are cute!! And once again congrats to you and your hubby!! You'll have your baby girl in your arms before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sandra thank you for the gutt busting laugh! You are hilarious! Your Grumpy will put a smile on the face of anyone that receives him. Your "bootie" bootie call card is so sweet! We all love you too and are so happy for your awesome news.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OK so even if these projects totally sucked of course they couldn't but even if they did that announcement still has me on cloud nine! I love you girly and my Olivia Kate!
    Love you
    Carley

    ReplyDelete
  12. Truly adorable. Congrats again on the soon addition of your new bundle of Joy. NOw you will have your little pair. May you and your family be blessed.


    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com
    creativediva98 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. HEHEHE!!! SO cute of you to use Grumpy for your card!!! your layering is beautiful!! and booty call - hahaha! how cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. lol, that grumpy is so cute!!! for all husbands he he

    the bootie card is so cute

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sandra I am lovin the Grumpy! Too fun! I am sooooooooooooo excited for you and I do not even know ya! So fun! TFS CallyAnn
    http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on your news!! Love both cards.
    Kathy
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. The Bootie Call card is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your cards are so adorable!!! Congratulations on the new little darling! :D

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats Sandra! My son was born in April, great month to have a baby! Love your grumpy card! Those stamps are dang cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. congrats!!! a little girl is always so special!!! thanks for the card inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats on your baby girl!
    Super fun cards!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats on the baby girl! Love Grumpy! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love love love your Grumpy card!! And your Booty Call cracks me up!!

    my-o-scrappin.blogspot.com
    smmyiow@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh, Ya! A Baby Girl! Baby girls are so fun.All that Pink Cute Stuff. I Love your Grumpy Card! The new Stamp release looks Awesome. I'm a follower of yours. :0)
    cindymarshall63 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congrats on your news of a baby girl...the cards are wonderful...and I like Grumpy too and that sentiment is perfect for that card and the baby card is adorable...love the ribbon and it does look like Blue Jeans and I will have to get that color of glimmer mist...hehe...TFS
    Kari
    purplefuzz06@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Super excited seeing those cute cards and hearning your fabulous nes
    How Exciting
    perderg{at}q{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow congratulations! A baby girl, how awesome for you.
    Oh yeah, your cards are pretty nice too. LOL
    Great job.
    Candy
    candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com
    candyyoung826 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. So happy so happy so happy so happy so happy! Love your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love both cards but really leaning towards Grumpy.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Congrats! Love your cards and stamps. Smooches... Felicia - frankleecrafts [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Super cute cards girl!! LOL you are so funny, so we get babies from bootie calls huh haha!! You are fab!

    Lots of love,
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love both your cards!!! The bootie call one had me cracking up. LOVE IT!!! :-) TFS!

    -Samantha :-)

    SamanthaJDesigns @ hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Super cute cards! I love that bootie call sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Congrats!! There is nothing sweeter than the joy a baby brings! :) Fantastic cards! That "Bootie Call" sentiment is awesome!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love the bootie call cards. It is perfect for that stamps. Congrats on the baby girl.
    Melisa Alzammar
    Lovemycricut2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. congrats on the news!!!!!!! girls are sooo much fun!!!! awesome cards too by the way!!

    candace
    scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Very, very cute projects. Grumpy is my favorite dwarf. i have many t-shirts with him on them. I love to wear them to work on bad days. LOL The bootie call card is hilarious. tfs Tami
    tambo1010atcomcastdotnet

    Tambos Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Great cards! fun colors.

    Luanne
    myfootahead@gmail dot com
    http://craftersreference.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...