Saturday, January 14, 2012

#8 (Video) Gamer's Layout

CLICK HERE for the Crafty Sprouts Blog Hop

Hi everyone I hope you are having a great Saturday so far! Here's how I spent my Friday night last night I made a scrapbook layout of my gorgeous hubby and my beautiful son. For those of you who don't know my hubby is currently on deployment right now until 2 weeks before I give birth in April! We miss him dearly, he is in a safe place actually here in the states, but still he is away from us and not at home it sucks!!!!

For my new year's resolution this year I promised myself to make more layouts and use up some of my crafty supplies and enter in more challenges, who knows hopefully I can win a prize (keeping my fingers crossed lol!).

This page was made to add to my 2010 album here's a pic I took of my son and my hubby playing a PS3 game, scrapbooking is my addiction and gaming is my hubby's addiction lol! All of the patterned papers I used are from the Generation Tech stack from DCWV along with the embellishment at the bottom.  The font is from the Feeling Groovy Cricut LITE cart, controller is from the Father's Day Cricut cart, and the marquee shape is from Cindy Loo Cricut Cartridge. Below you can see I added black buttons and some blue metallic clearance Christmas ribbon that I got over a year ago! I love it when I can use Christmas supplies for non-Christmas projects!


I am entering in a few challenges below:

2 comments:

  1. Love how they are playing together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great layout! such a great idea. Thanks for creating with us at FCCB this week :)

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...