Monday, January 2, 2012

#2 Intricate Hearts Card made with Cameo

***This is my 2nd post please click HERE to view my first project of the year!***

I am still loving my Cameo, especially after this amazing cut it's so intricate! Normally I would NEVER even attempt to cut something out like this with my beloved Cricut because I know that I would have to do major surgery with my Xacto knife LOL!

I got this shape from the Silhouette online store with my Premium subscription, I am very excited to make a bunch of Valentine's Day projects I guess I got a little burnt out making Christmas stuff, eventhough I LOVE Christmas! I cut this card out at 5x5 inches and stamped the sentiment "Happy Valentine's Day" with a Martha Stewart stamp. I just love sweet and simple cards that are easy to make!


This card is now for sale for $2.50 with FREE SHIPPING at my ETSY shop HERE!!!

6 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful card Sandra. Nice job!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo pretty!
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it!

    http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for leaving such a sweet comment on my blog, it was so nice to hear from you. Congrats on getting your cameo and I look forward to seeing what beautiful things you'll continue to make. I love your card. Take care, Lisa Barrie
    http://lisabarrie.blogsot.com

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...