Tuesday, January 10, 2012

#4 Rock Star Pirate Bear Card



Hi everyone! For today's project I made a little rock star pirate bear card for Crafty Sprouts , everyday for the last week the DT has been showcasing Erika's awesome stamps. Today I am showcasing the Are You Ready To Rock stamp set by Crafty Sprouts which was one of her first releases that I LOVE! This set is so versatile there's stamps in this set even for babies and men!

I cut the marquee shape from Accent Essentials Cricut cart, the bear with crossbones are from the Rock Princess Cricut cartridge. I used some of my older paper that I've had in my stash for about 2 1/2 years now, which is the All Dressed Up stack from DCWV! I also embossed the sentiment with silver embossing powder. 

Be sure to check out the rest of the DT's posts HERE, and tomorrow everyone from the DT will be showing our favorite sets! Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Nice colors! I love being able to use my stash and older cricut carts. Thanks for reminding me! Cathie
    www.creativecutterroom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Super Cute!
    http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg ADORABLE!!!!!


    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...