Sunday, January 15, 2012

#9 Disney's "Up" Doug the Dog Layout

Click HERE to continue the Crafty Sprouts Blog Hop!



Hi everyone!! Here's a fun Disney layout I made for our Disney scrapbook album, this picture was actually taken at California Adventure which is one of Disney's parks here in So. California. At the time my son Aidan was obsessed with watching the Disney movie "Up" and he was sooooo excited when he saw Doug the Dog there so of course he had to get his autograph and take a pic. BTW I made is Disney autograph book in this picture  myself you can see my post HERE.

For my layout I used all the papers, chipboard letters, and faux button from the "Grandma's Kitchen" paper stack set from We R Memory Keeper's, I embossed the orange paper strip with my Cuttlebug and stamped the sentiment "How's It Waggin'?" with Scrappy Moms Stamps. I found this FREE awesome SVG of Doug the Dog from Up over at Mardenz Blog HERE and cut it out using my Silhouette Cameo and SCAL 3.

I am entering in a few challenge below:
Scrappy Moms Stamps- CARTOON CHARACTERS (I used "Up")
Creative Scrappers- LAYOUT SKETCH #189 (I had to flip the sketch for my pic)

ALSO BIG NEWS!!!!!


My awesome friend Monica from Monica's Creative Madness aka Simply Cricutting is starting a brand new challenge every other Thursday on her blog HERE. The challenges will be all about using your Silhouette Cameo!!! We are super excited to launch this week especially since so many of us got Cameo's for Christmas yay! I am the sponsor coordinator, and let's just say we will have some amazing prizes twice a month!! I hope you can play along with our first ever Cameo Creations Challenge this Thursday on January 19th!!!!!
You can view the rest of the DT below:
and Monica of course!
http://www.monicascreativemadness.com/ 

4 comments:

  1. love this!! :) I have a silhouette on order so I love seeing cameo projects!! You should check out my blog!

    Candace
    scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout! Great papers, love the chipboard and sweet Doug the Dog! TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Great sketch!

    Jenny
    papercraftjenny@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...