Wednesday, January 25, 2012

#15 Guy Birthday Card for SVG Attic Wednesday

Hi everyone it's Sandra here from 365 Days of Cricut and today is my day to post on the SVG Attic Blog. I wanted to make something out of the ordinary using the stars from the NEW YEAR PARTY COLLECTION which is a set not just for New Year's there's other stuff that you can use all year round.

The stars are from the New Year Party Collection and I cut them all out at 1 inch using my Cameo, and the background stamp is from Market Street Stamps, the sentiment is from Pink By Design Stamps I also added some brown embroidery floss to the card.

You can view the collection I used HERE

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sandra! Awesome birthday card!! Love the colors and LO!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl:) I hope you and baby are fine:) Fun Birthday card and love your New Years projects:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...