Tuesday, January 24, 2012

#14 Baby Shower Invitations



Hi everyone!! Hope you all had a great weekend, I did I got lots of crafty things done I have plenty of inspiration for you guys!! For today's post I am also being featured on the CRafty Sprouts Blog my sister Victoria helped me make 30 baby shower invitations for my upcoming baby shower. I finally chose a theme for the nursery and it's Princess theme so I decided to go with a Princess themed baby shower also!

I cut all of the onesie's out using the Life's A Party Cricut cart and welded them together in my Gypsy to make a shaped card. The Princess crown is from the Teresa Collins Sophisticated Cricut cartridge and I added pink Stickles on all of the crowns. I am very happy with the way they came out because they were nice and easy to mass produce 30 of them! I stamped ALL of the sentiments using CRAFTY SPROUTS "Rock that baby Bump" stamp set which you can see below. Click HERE to check out the rest of Crafty Sprouts stamp collection they are so awesome! 

Be sure to check out CRafty Sprouts Blog every Tuesday for some Design Team inspiration and also every Friday for new bi-weekly challenges with prizes!!!!!!

9 comments:

  1. Love the pink crowns. Adorable onsie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the cutest ever!! I also can't believe that I am able to finally make a comment! YEAH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so stinking cute!

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute invitations!!!

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scrapalovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great invites Sandra! I am sure you will have a blast!

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...