Tuesday, January 17, 2012

#10 Baby Monkey Card/ Come on Baby Blog Hop

HI everyone!!! Welcome to the Come on Baby Blog Hop hosted by the newest mommy that I know ASHLEY!!!

I am so super happy for Ashley because she just had her first baby on January 12th who was actually due today! I just know that little prince of her's must be spoiled with love! Baby's are a real blessing, and I am so honored to be part of her hop for her baby boy!

For my card I used my Cricut E2 again yay! This adorable monkey was from the Birthday Cakes Cricut Cartridge, the face stamp is from PKS Critter Faces-medium and this funny stamp which says "Congrats on your little poop machine" is from Crafty Sprouts ROCK THAT BABY BUMP stamp set. I stamped this funny sentiment because I was thinking of the day Ashley and I were chatting on FB, I was giving her a little advice about newborn baby boys that involved what the sentiment says lol!!! I also stamped the back of the card and envelope with Crafty Sprouts stamps.




The list for the hop is:

NEXT STOP is MONICA

8 comments:

  1. perfect for a new born, great card!
    Carol N<><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card. Love how you put it on a white background, makes the little monkey really stand out.

    Smiles Sher
    ShersL84bed@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is just adorable! Congrats to Ashley!

    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is just adorable and I love the stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really nice card. Every thing looking amazing. I am so impressed by that. It design and decoration looking amazing. I really appreciate for your work.

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...