Wednesday, July 11, 2012

#57 Universal Studios Autograph Book



Hi everyone! I feel like I haven't posted a project in forever, I guess I was having too much fun over the holiday. I had a great time, we went camping at the beach here in Southern California and it was gorgeous baby Olivia did pretty good I think she slept more than us LOL!

Here's my project I totally forgot to post shhhhh I feel like a bad blogger sorry Monica ;)

This is a mini album autograph book I made for our recent trip to Universal Studios Hollywood for my son.  All of the cuts are from the Silhouette Store. I just cannot believe how many characters we saw there all in one day! We saw 2 of the Transformers characters Optimus Prime, Bumble Bee, and also Curious George, Spongebob, The Simpsons crew, Dracula, The Mummy characters,  Beetlejuice,  Shrek, Fiona, Dora and the Lorax! 

Please be sure to link up your "ANYTHING GOES" project over at  our CAMEO CREATIONS challenge to win a $10 gift card to Michael's woo-hoo!!! 

3 comments:

  1. Cute idea. My kids always had one of those store bought Disney ones, but they sure did get a lot of autographs. Super fun times!

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this on the challenge page and it is such a great autograph book. Just right for your trip.

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...