Wednesday, July 11, 2012

#58 Alvin and the Chipmunks scrapbook page

Hi everyone! I made this Alvin and the Chipmunks 2 page layout to put my son's pics that I took of him by the movie statues. This movie was actually really cute, I guess I liked it since I used to love the chipmunks as a kid! My son likes Theodore the best but I like Brittany lol!

The chipmunks and crabs are Little Scraps of Heaven svg files and the rest of the cuts are from the Silhouette store, I downloaded this awesome free font online called "Beach Party. I added some raffia to the photo mats and named the ship the "ALOHA" by stamping one of Scrappy Moms Stamps! I used SCAL3 along with my Cameo.

I am entering in a few challenges hopefully I win (keeping my fingers crossed!) This layout was definately made with love for my 4 year old son and he loves it so much! He got made at me because I glued everything to the paper, he was playing with all the cuts like they were paper dolls he was making them surf lol!

Here are the challenges:
scrappy moms stamps- hit the beach
little scraps of heaven - anything goes



5 comments:

  1. OMG! Sandy you did such a great job on the layouts, the colours are just perfect and the cuts are just so fun! Great job my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stinkin' cute, Saundra!!! I love all the adorable details - great layout! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :D

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is just the bomb. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This layout is adorable!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...