Saturday, July 21, 2012

#61 Cameo Creations Cupcake Blog Hop

  Welcome to the Cameo Creations Cupcake Blog Hop. We Hope you gain a lot of Sweet inspiration along the way! At Cameo Creations Challenges we are all about the Silhouette, all the time! If you have any Silhouette machine, whether it be the original Silhouette SD or the new Silhouette Cameo, Join us in on the fun.


     If you have arrived here from  Sandye's blog
you are on the right track! If you would like to start at the beginning, you may do so at www.monicascreativemadness.com.
INSERT YOUR PROJECT HERE
Your next sweet stop is: (Next Blog)
Blog Candy:
Our wonderful Sponsors for this Hop is:
Bugabo Stamps 7 Free digis, a $21 value
Trendy Twine: Go like their FB page https://www.facebook.com/trendy.twine and tell them that your are coming from Monica's Creative Madness Cupcake Blog Hop to be entered to win The Berry Mini Trio.
We also have:
Spellbinders Nestabilities Large Scalloped Octagons S4-187
You have 2 weeks to enter your cupcake project. There will be 2 winners chosen by random.org on August 2nd.


For my gift bag I used all the cuts from the Silhouette Store including the gift bow which was a freebie a few months ago. I used the print and cut feature to  make the tag. The sentiment from the tag is from Bugaboo and it also comes with a cute bird image and the sentiment HERE.

Here is our sweet Line up:
Thanks for hoping along with us!



12 comments:

  1. This is soooo cute! I love that sentiment and the little flower on the tag =)

    lots of love,
    www.shortycreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute gift bag!! Great sentiment!
    Nancy
    alwaysastorycreationsbynancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so adorable!!! Love the birdy and love that flower!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun little gift bag! I would love to receive a gift bag like this one! Love the different fonts on the sentiment.. super cute!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute cute gift bag, looks like you are having a great time with your Cameo! I know I love mine, don't know what I did before getting it. LOL! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute little bag!! I love it!!
    Angela
    http://angelascraftyspot.blogspot.com/
    chewiescrappin@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute, cute bag!! I love it! : )

    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hola amiga! Love love love how the bag turned out. I especially love the flower bow. Too cute. It was fun hanging out.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com
    creativediva98 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a cute gift bag!!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute bag...the colors are so bright and cheery and that flower is super fun!
    www.JaymaMalme.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't made up that bow yet but it looks great at the top of your bag! Very cute birdie too.
    {Hugs} Barb

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...