Tuesday, July 24, 2012

#62 CallyAnn's Smore's birthday blog hop Smore shaped card


Hi and thanks so much for joining me and my wonderful friends in celebrating CallyAnn's Birthday! You are not going to want to miss a single thing. She has some AWESOME sponsors too.

Smores Stamp and $15 GC from her store from Nikki Schiltz calmes (https://www.facebook.com/groups/ppbncraftyinspirations/)
$20 GC from Scraptastical Kreations (https://www.facebook.com/groups/112862138837753/)
A Set of handmade paper Flowers from Shannon Leffew Keith ( www.etsy.com/shop/shannleffew2)
A Bow Maker and Bundle of Crinkle Ribbon form 3 Girl Jam (https://www.facebook.com/pages/3-Girl-JAM/129045323859706)
...and you never know, there might be more throughout the blogs!
Ok so what you need to do is comment on each blog and say HI to each sponsor on Facebook. They are so awesome for doing this that they need a shout out! You will have until July 28th to comment and I will pick the winners on July 28th so make sure you come back and check!

The first stop is http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com, if you are here from Jenny's blog you are in the right spot!

I made this card especially for CallyAnn doesn't it look so delicious!?! My son Aidan was actually pretend eating it because he thought it was a really smore lol! To make this card I downloaded the smore shape from the Silhouette store, and welded 2 together to make it into a shaped card. I inked up the marshmallows to make them look a little "toasty" just the way I like 'em! Then I placed glossy accents all over the chocolate candy bar. The stamp sentiment is from Scarppy Moms its one of my fav's! The drippy chocolate is actually from my drippy goo punch, I love having double chocolate on my smore's mmmmm!! I cut this card out using my Silhouette Cameo.

Here is a complete list of the line up:

Please make sure to visit each blog to be eligible for the Candy! Thanks agin for joining and Happy Hopping! Please head to JENNIFER's BLOG

Happy Birthday CallyAnn and thanks for hosting a mouthwatering hop, now I am going to be craving smore's all day lol!!

34 comments:

  1. Sandra, this card does look good enough to eat...and i wasn't even hungry till i got to your blog! i am a new follower by email

    marianneDOTwanhamATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh yummy!!! this looks so real!!!

    Candace
    scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice job
    Cheryl
    www.creativekuts.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the card. makes me want s'more...lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card and yummmmyyyy too :D I am already a follower here. ~ Eva http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute card

    cathie
    scraphappycat@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing...I love the 3D effect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes! Very yummy card indeed! Thanks for the fun hop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute----I love this hop.
    Hugs, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Such a Sweet Card-CallyAnn is going to love it! TFS!
    Hugs and Blessings,
    KimberlyRae

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute project.
    Bonnie
    http://scrap-n-away.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yummy card!
    <3 Pam
    MzLavr2sCreations@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yummy... That card looks good enough to eat!!!

    lots of love,
    www.shortycreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your shaped smore card. That is so cute of your son pretending to eat it. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So delish! I love it! Thanks for hopping with me!!! Hugs! CallyAnn

    ReplyDelete
  16. great card, I thought it was a digital image! Good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. ADORABLE CARD!!!... and yes it looks sooo yummy :))

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amiga, this looks so yummy. Love what you made. Glad to be on the hop with you.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very cute card on her birdthday, congrats Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW! This really does look real. I love the shading. TFS and have a scraptastical day!

    Hugs,
    Christel
    Scrappin’ Sista Designs

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this! You did an awesome job on this cute card =)

    ReplyDelete
  22. It does look SO real. Thanks for being part of a great hop for a great gal!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very Sweet~I know she will love it!
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sweet & yummy card. Great job.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love your blog!!!!! I've been your follower for a while now. I put you on the side of my blog already.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great looking smore. I like my marshmallows lightly toasted too. Double chocolate is a new idea to me. Snagged!!!!

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...