Friday, July 27, 2012

#63 Christmas Dino Card

Hi everyone!! I made my 1st Christmas card for the year for the Scraptastical Kreations challenge on Facebook. I used SK's freebie dinosaur to create the card with my Silhouette Caemo. I embossed the dinosaur using my Cuttlebug. The border punch is from Martha Stewart, I used the negative snowflakes to place randomly on the card.  The sentiment is my own sentiment.

Also!!!
I'm selling these like new and new Cricut Imagine cartridges none of them are linked to the Gypsy. Top row $25 bottom row $20 shipping included in price!
email me  critterbugg365@gmail.com

Be sure to stop by my blog tomorrow for a blog hop and giveaway!


2 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute. I love it. TFS
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amiga, love the dino card, especially because of his bumpy body. Great job.

    Hugs,
    Patty

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...