Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Fun at the Fair Blog Hop Winner's

Hi everyone, I am so sorry for posting the winner's late! I just wanted to share with you some pictures of my sweet Olivia on her 1st 4th of July! She is now 3 months old!



Isn't she cute! Thank you all to everyone who came out to my hop, that was my first time hosting a hop in almost a year!

Now onto some winner's:

1st place winner of the Scraptastical Kreations $20 Gift certificate is.......

2nd place winner of the Metallic Hemp Twine is.......

3rd place winner of the stamp set is....

Yay congrats everyone!!! Please email me at   critterbugg365@gmail.com to claim your prizes!

Have a happy and safe 4th of July everyone, and I will see you tomorrow for a brand new Cameo Creations challenge project You won't want to miss it!!! 
**Hint hint ** I made  a theme park autograph album shhhh ;)

10 comments:

  1. Hello!!

    Your daughter is so cute!!! I just emailed you my address!
    Thanks!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Tahnks so much sandra and Olivia is a doll!!! Hugs CallyAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww your baby is so beautiful!! I love her name!!

    Veronica G
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 4th of July and congrats to all the winners. The blog hop was a blast and so many amazing projects. Sandra your little girl is soooo cute.
    Hugs,
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! What a cutie she is. She is adorable! Congrats to all the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to your winners. Olivia is a little doll baby! Happy 4th!

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to the winners . Beautiful baby!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG Sandra she is soooooo adorable!! I hope to see more pics of her soon and some craftiness!!! Missed ya!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sandra! She's precious! I can't believe she's 3 months old already. Love your profile pic with her. You look amazing beautiful! :) Janis

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...