Sunday, July 15, 2012

#60 Cows VS Horses Blog Hop Layout


Welcome to today's blog hop. Today celebrates 2 special holidays: LOVE A COW DAY and NATIONAL HORSE DAY so to celebrate some very talented crafters have come together to show off their work and two pick their favorite animal: horse or cow. Have fun seeing the projects that revolve around these to wonderful animals as well as find out who is our winner in Cows Verses Horses Blog Hop!

Jearise over at http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com is our hostess today and she is giving the digital black and white stamps of the horse and cow pictured on our blog button. All you have to do is become a follower of hers and hop through leaving a comment on the other crafter's blogs as well as hers.

You should have come here from LYNNE's Blog to my blog.

Did you guess what animal I picked?
A Horse layout for my son since he loves horses, but I think cows are pretty awesome too!!
To create this layout I used the Cricut LITE Yee-Haw Cricut cartridge for the horse and boy and stamped the face with PKS. The font/title is from the Silhouette store. I used assorted papers from 2 DCWV paper stacks and added rick rack ribbon.



Thank you for stopping by today and now please continue on to JAMIE'S BLOG!

9 comments:

  1. very cute LO! I was worried the cows were going to have a landslide over the horses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute and fun! tough call. i love horses and cows.... easier to ride a horse though. lol!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I love your layout and I know a little buckaroo is going to too. Do you own two die cutting machines? Cute colors and design. Thank you for being part of this hop. Jearise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute layout and your son has good taste. It is a tough call to pick one or the other, I love crafting with either animal. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super job on the layout:0) thanks for sharing today!
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the many layers and patterns, they look great all put together. Quite an eclectic blend of sources for your images! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i was hoping to see some horses on this blog, so thanks. That's a cute layout you made! Thanks for sharing. i follow you via GFC as Marianne Barkman

    marianneDOTwanhamATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very Cute LO ! Love the papers you used!


    Amanda
    cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...