Thursday, July 12, 2012

#59 Hollywood Scrapbook Page

Good afternoon! Here's a 2 page layout I made for our Hollywood photos I took last year from our little day trip. The cuts I used here are from Twinkle Toes, Formal Occasion and Lacy Labels Cricut cartridges.  I used PKS stamps on the faces, and Glossy accents on the limo's windows, and also red fuzzy flock on the "red carpet"!

If you are wondering where I got this fabulous title from I can proudly say........ I made it myself!!!! That's right! I downloaded a free font online called "Showtime" and just welded everything together in my Silhouette Studio and also cut a rectangle for the background. I love my Cameo! Ok I love my Cricut too LOL!

5 comments:

  1. This is adorable. I love the scene you created and of course that font. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the lo!! oh and great ob with the font!!

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this layout is sooo cute

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...