Tuesday, December 4, 2012

#134 Christmas Cocoa Layout and EXCITING NEWS!

Hi everyone here's another Christmas layout I made. This year I am making a "25 Days of Christmas" scrapbook album where I plan on doing 25 different Christmas activities with my family so far this is what we did......
1.  Decorate our Christmas Tree
2. Elf on The Shelf
3. Christmas Time at the mall..... they had a big giant tree and also faux snow!
4. Took pictures of my dogs in Santa and Reindeer costumes!
5. I made homemade Christmas cocoa

So far I'm ahead of schedule LOL! And today I jut bought the Classic Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer movie for my son and of course I had to get a picture of him holding it LOL so expect a Rudolph layout soon!

Onto my project.........
For my Christmas Cocoa layout I cut the moose, cocoa mug and marshmallows all from KaDoodle Bug Designs Moose-alicious Smores and Cocoa pattern original artwork by Kristi W. Designs. I used my SCAL 3 and Silhouette Cameo for them along with the font. I used my Cricut to cut the circle and scallop shape with my Artiste Cricut cartridge and stamped on both of them using CTMH Cricut companion stamps Perfect Fit Frames and Perfect Fit -Holidays Stamp Set. I also added CTMH ribbon, bling and I also embossed the cocoa mug with my Cuttlebug. I stamped the "Cocoa Warms The Heart" sentiment using Scrappy Moms "Winter Wishes" Stamp Set.

Close To My Heart Products Used:
Artiste Cricut Cartridge
Perfect Fit Frames Stamp Set
Perfect Fit -Holidays Stamp Set
Designer Ribbon Cocoa Collection
Cranberry Exclusive Inks
Chocolate Exclusive Inks
Sparkles Brown and Tan Assortment
Pear and Partridge Paper Pack

And now for my VERY EXCITING NEWS!!!!

I am so proud to announce that I am now a full time DT member for Scrappy Moms Stamps woo-hoo!!!!! You don't know how VERY excited I am!! OMG I LOVE their stamps they are the perfect sized stamps and I love how they play around with the different fonts and there truly is a sentiment for everything you need LOL!

Come check out the Scrappy Moms Stamps store HERE!!!!
Come check out Scrappy Moms Terrific Tuesday Challenge and Blog HERE!!


6 comments:

  1. This is a great layout, Sandra! I love the moose! So cute! Looking forward to working with you again! ~Hugs, Saundra :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Layout is so Cute and Congratulations to you on your Exciting news. Sounds like your going to be a busy girl! :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layout!! Congrats on becoming a full time DT member for Scrappy Moms Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, your layout is so adorable!!!! Your work is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...