Saturday, December 1, 2012

The Elf on The Shelf Day 1

Hi everyone I just wanted to share with you all this cute little poem I found at LIL' LUNA  and it's FREE! I was going to buy the original Elf on The Shelf last night at Target can you believe they were all sold out! They said they are having trouble keeping them in stock and all the storybook were out of stock too....crazy! I knew I wanted to start The Elf on The Shelf tradition today but waited to the last minute so I got this little guy from the Elf On The Shelf line and he was only $8.99 and I got this FREE poem so that's a great deal and it still serves the same purpose LOL! 

My son loved his Elf and named him Jingles The Elf he liked the story except for the part where he couldn't touch the elf LOL! He told Jingles to tell Santa Claus to bring him an "Angry Birds DS game!" 

I can't wait to scrapbook these Elf On The Shelf photo's be sure to check back everyday!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that elf, I ordered mine way back in AUGUST, I was afraid that would happen to me, that they would be sold out!!! The poem you found is really cute!! Congrats on your new SMS design team spot!!

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...