Friday, December 21, 2012

#138 Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer Layout

Hi everyone! I am sorry I have been M.I.A. this past week I had family visiting from out of town and we did something everyday for a week I was so tired LOL! Then I have been out of cable and internet the last 2 days because we are switching companies! Anyways here's a Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer I made to put some pics of my son holding his new Rudolph movie I bought for him, he watched it for the very first time and loved it!

All of the papers I used are from the CTMH Pear and Partridge Paper pack, I also added CTMH Hemp on the photo mat and a CTMH red button on the tag. I used an Art Philosophy Cricut companion stamp for the large snowflake on the top right corner and also the Art Philosophy Cricut cart for the 2 banners. The snowflake border is from the Martha Stewart snowflake border punch. The font is from my computer that I cut out using my Silhouette Cameo and also the KaDoodle Bug Designs Santa's Workshop Crew original artwork by Kristi W. Designs.
Purchase "Santa's Workshop Crew" HERE and be sure to take advantage of the 50% off sale going on!

Close To My Heart Products Used:

Snowflakes Stamp Set

6 comments:

  1. This is super cute! Love your Rudolph!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great layout. There are so many challenges that you could enter too.

    Happy Holidays,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout.Love your little Rudolph

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whtan adorable layout. So sweet

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...