Sunday, December 30, 2012

#139 Snowman Birthday Card

Hi everyone! This week I am hosting the KaDoodle Bug Designs challenge on the KaDoodle Bug Designs Facebook Fan Page which is "Winter Birthdays" use any KBD winter pattern to make a BIRTHDAY themed card or layout you have until Thursday 1/6 to post your project on the KBD Fan Page! I made a birthday card for my sister who's birthday was yesterday using the Sammy Loves Christmas pattern original artwork by Kristi W. Designs. 
You can get this entire "Sammy Loves Christmas" pattern set for 50% off right now at KaDoodle Bug Designs!!!!


I cut this adorable snowman or should I say snow lady from the "Sammy Loves Christmas" pattern you can purchase it HERE. This pattern originally had a Santa had on the snowman but I cut only the black trim and added a bow that I got from the penguin. I stamped the snow lady's cute face using Peachy Keen Stamps PK-501 Snow Cuties 1 1/8th inch an I also stamped the present using CTMH Snowflakes stamp set. The circle sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps Dancing In Circles that fit perfect in a 1.5 inch circle! I embossed the background using my Cuttlebug and added twine, buttons and bling. 

Don't forget to enter the KaDoodle Bug Designs Winter Birthday's challenge HERE to win a pattern of your choice!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. This is just adorable!!! Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun birthday card. Hope you will stop by when you get a chance.

    Happy New Year,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...