Monday, December 31, 2012

CTMH Damask Divas La Belle Vie Blog Hop

Hi everyone! Welcome to the CTMH Damask Divas "La Belle Vie" blog hop! This blog hop is all about us Close To My Heart consultants featuring the La Belle Vie Paper Pack.  If you are here from Mandy's Blog you are in the right spot. If you would like to start at the beginning please head over to the Damask Divas Blog.

I made a very fast card but cute and simple lol! This is one of my go to card sketches when I need to make a last minute card I really need to build up my birthday card supply because I don't have very many in my stash! I used my favorite pink paper from the La Belle Vie Paper Pack along with some CTMH Black Striped Grosgrain Ribbon. I stamped the sentiment using the Card Chatter- Birthday stamp set.


Next Stop on the hop is STEPHANIE




9 comments:

  1. Simple is perfect for me, and this is gorgeous! I just love how the black stripe coordinates with La Belle Vie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute ans simple card. Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the ribbon Sandra, ribbon is my weakness :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you CAS card, that ribbon really makes it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple and pleasaing! Vibrant too, great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card, beautiful job!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a sentiment set and love it because of the versatility. The fonts on this stamp set are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...