Friday, December 7, 2012

#135 Rudolph Stocking Stuffer made w/ Artiste

Hi everyone!! I made this cute Rudolph the Reindeer stocking stuffer using 100% Artiste Cricut Cartridge. The "noses" are red gummy candies I got from the Dollar Tree and the poem was a free PRINTABLE that I changed the wording and re-typed it to have a Christmas font.

The cuts I used from Artiste for the reindeer are..... card p. 42, card p. 48 (circle shape), owl p.76, Snowflake p.79. I also stamped the border on the poem using the CTMH Snowflakes stamp set with red CTMH Cranberry ink and added glossy accents to the nose. I snipped the snowflake to make the antlers this was a very easy project  to make!

Close To My Heart Products Used:

Snowflakes Stamp Set I used the border


Check out my video I made of my project!

4 comments:

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...