Friday, December 28, 2012

Great News I am a PKS girl!

Hi everyone I hope you all had a nice Christmas! I have some very exciting news to share with you it's a secret I have been holding for a few weeks now LOL!!

Here it goes..................
I got chosen to be on the 2013 Peachy Keen Stamps Design Team woooooo-hooooo!!!!!!!!! You don't understand how bad I wanted this lol!!! I am one happy camper over here! What a great start to the new year!

Be sure to check out all of the other fabulous DT blogs here....

http://peachykeenstamps.blogspot.com/2012/12/meet-2013-peachy-keen-design-team.html?m=1

I am away on a mini vacation in Vegas right now so I will get back to blogging tomorrow I have a few projects to share with you!

Have a great day and happy Friday!

15 comments:

  1. Whoopee! Congrats! Can't wait to see what you will have to share with us in the upcoming year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooooooo excited and happy for you! You totally deserve this amazing opportunity, Sandra! Congrats, Diva!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Sandra! I know you are going to do a fabulous job! I look forward to working with you again! ~hugs, Saundra :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Sandra! I am so happy to be on the PK DT with you! You and your blog was where I first got into PK stamps! You are an amazing designer and I look forward to your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Sandra!I am so looking forward to being on the PK DT with you this year!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!! Looking foward to see all your new creations.

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats. I love their stamps and your work so can't wait to see the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!!! Looking forward to seeing all of your projects

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing all of your projects

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Sandra!!!
    Happy and prosperous 2013!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...