Tuesday, April 16, 2013

#47 Mother's Day Flower Card



Hi everyone! Yesterday I got some brand new Cricut carts I am pretty excited about! I used one of them to make my project, the cartridge I used is called "Creative Cards" this is an A+ Cricut cart I highly recommend you to get it! You can make 20 cards and 4 envelopes but I counted and there's a total of 150 images whoo-hoo!!!

I cut everything out using this cartridge including the envelope, card base and all layers including border strip. flower, leaves, and scallop background. I got a new paper pack from Walmart its called Colorbok Beach House it's so fun I am going to use it a lot this week. I am going to have a pretty busy week posting projects pretty much every day even twice a day so be sure to check out my blog and or subscribe to my emails on the right hand side -------->>>>>>>>>

I embossed the background with my Cuttlebug and stamped both sentiments using Scrappy Moms Stamp Set "Fun Celebrations" . I created this card for the current SMS Terrific Tuesday Challenge "Spring is in the Bloom!" be sure to create anything using flowers and along with any Scrappy Moms Stamps to qualify for the prize! Link up HERE by 4/22

1 comment:

  1. Very Beautiful!!Love the bright & cheerful colors!!Would love if you linked up at 2 Creative Chicks for this months challenge"Mother's Day".
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...