Thursday, April 25, 2013

#52 Scrappy Moms Stamps Sneak Peek 2


Hi everyone! Last weekend I got a new Cricut cart called "Creative Cards" and I was having so much fun creating a bunch of fun cards exactly how it looks on the cartridge. This Cricut cartridge is so easy and perfect if you like fast and easy cards because it's all done for you all you have to do it cut it out! I cut the envelope, card shape, backgrounds, border strips and balloons all from this cartridge. I inked everything up using Close To My Heart Stamp Pads:  HoneyLagoonChocolate, and Cranberry. I also embossed the background kraft paper with my Cuttlebug.

The new Scrappy Moms Stamp Set I used is the Beach Bums! stamp set available for purchase HERE


3 comments:

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...