Thursday, April 25, 2013

#53 Hap-Bee Graduation Card!

Hi everyone! For today's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge we have a card sketch for you! You may create any card using any Peachy Keen Stamps for the challenge just make sure to link up *HERE* by 5/1.

To create this bee-utiful masterpiece (LOL!) I used the April 2013 Stamp of The Month Kit   for everything including the sentiment, bee, bee face, grad cap, and also honeycomb. I did some embossing and added Stickles to the wings and green jute to the honeycomb to give it a look like it's hanging from a tree branch. You can purchase the stamp of the month kit individually or as an automatically monthly happy mail at your door step every month it's so worth it! :) Check it out HERE




Thanks for stopping by my blog have a great weekend!

2 comments:

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...