Friday, April 19, 2013

#49 Scrappy Moms Stamps Sneak Peek 1

Hi everyone! Today is the start of the Scrappy Moms Release week woo-hoo!!!! You are gonna love these 2 new stamp sets Omg I had so much fun creating a bunch of cute and fun projects to share with you! For my first sneak I made this cute little workout bear card for my crafty FB friend Kim who is also my weight loss buddy! I am so happy I met her through Facebook we totally motivate eachother even though we have never met in real life. Keep up the great work Kim!

I used KaDoodle Bug Designs "Growing Up Strong Bears" and stamped the face using Peachy Keen Stamps PK-170 Teddy Bear Assortment and I added Stickles to the weights and I made this bear a cute workout headband straight from the 80's LOL! this card was actually inspired from my Zumba classes because the instructors always were the cutest bright neon clothes lol!! I stamped the sentiment using the NEW SMS "That's Entertainment" stamp set  this has got to be one of my favorite Scrappy Moms Stamp Sets I had a smile on my face when I was reading them all this set is so fun and seriously you should go buy it ASAP!!!!




5 comments:

  1. LOL - reminds me of the eighties, with the bright neon colors! So cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO super cute sweetie ;) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha this is so flipping cute!!! I am Happy to be guest designer for you all this month!!
    Brianna

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...