Wednesday, April 24, 2013

#51 A Couple Of Bee's Scrapbook Page






Hi everyone! It's Sandra from 365 Days of Cricut and today is my day to post a project of inspiration on the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog.  I made a layout for me and my honey I can't wait for him to come back from deployment so I can put a cute pic of us here! The stamps I used are PK- 195 Honey Sentiments and also the Jan. 2013 Stamp of The Month Kit PKSC- 13 January 2013 for both of the bear faces. 


PK-195 Honey Sentiments ***NEW RELEASE on SALE NOW HERE)


The SVG's I used are called "Honey Bee Bears" from Too Cute By Jessica and all of the patterned papers are from the CTMH Buzz and Bumble Paper Pack and the buttons are also CTMH- Wooden Designer Buttons (on clearance now).





Thanks for stopping by my blog and have a fun and crafty day!  :)

2 comments:

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...