Friday, June 14, 2013

#68 I Love Moo!

Hi everyone! Here's a scrapbook layout I made for the current KaDoodle Bug Designs Facebook Challenge I am costing which is black & white with one other color as your main focus my colors are black, white and pink and I also used brown paper as my background to make the cows pop out even more!

I used KaDoodle Bug Designs DAIRY COWS pattern for all 3 of the cows I altered them a little by adding little hearts to each of them and a heart to the milk botttle. This set already includes the cute little hearts and I also made my own cow paper by cutting out the cow spots and shapes and randomly placing them on the paper I did have to cut of the edges a little bit to make them straight since they have a rounded bottom shape to them as you can see on the cows. The font is from my computer and I cut everything out using SCAL 3 and my Cameo.

I stamped all 3 of the faces using Peachy Keen Stamps May 2013 stamp of the month kit PKSC-17 May 2013 and added pop dots underneath the mommy cow :)
Here's the DAIRY COWS pattern set I used from KaDoodle Bug Designs be sure to enter HERE. Click HERE to shop KaDoodle Bug Designs be sure to grab the freebies and take advantage of the 60% off sale.

1 comment:

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...