Friday, June 21, 2013

#73 Scrappy Moms Stamps Sneak Peek 1 Tag

Hi everyone! Here's a tag I made using one of the newest Scrappy Moms Stamp sets called Check This Out this stamp set is so fun with so many possibilities! I'm planning on making a Kindergarten graduation scrapbook page and also something with Disney! I feel like my mind is running wild with so much creativity flowing through my brain I just wish I could have an entire weekend to do nothing but scrap..... ahh sounds like a dream! We'll see what I can bust out over the weekend LOL! 

I cut the tag from KaDoodle Bug Designs Button Tags pattern set and the flower is from KaDoodle Bug Designs Pool Party Bears 1. I stamped the "important" sentiment on the arrow tag and added some jute and also outlined everything with a gel pen.

Be sure to check out the rest of the DT's sneak peeks HERE and also the new stamps are available for purchase now HERE! Check back over the weekend for some new sneak peeks I will be posting!


2 comments:

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...