Monday, June 24, 2013

#74 SMS Sneak Peek 2 Birthday Pig Card

Hi everyone! Hope you all had a good weekend I had a fabulous one! Here's a fun birthday pig card I made using  tag I made using one of the newest Scrappy Moms Stamp sets called Check This Out this stamp set. The pig and cloud stamps are from a retired stamp set I bought from The Greeting Farm Stamps a few years back I love this cute little birthday pig! I colored the stamps using Prismacolor pencils, chalk and Stickles.  This is a long card measuring 3.75x9.25 inches. 

Be sure to check out the rest of the DT's sneak peeks HERE and also the new stamps are available for purchase now HERE


3 comments:

  1. So stinkin' cute! It would make a great bookmark. :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! This is really super cute! Love the colors...to bright and vivid! I love it!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute. I am happy to be a guest designer with you and be on KBD with you! Hope you will visit me.

    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...