Friday, June 7, 2013

#63-66 Peachy Keen Stamps June Release

Hi everyone! I hope you all are having an awesome weekend so far I am so happy today is the start of my son's Summer Vacation woo-hoo no more helping with homework LOL! Since it's vacation time that means I have more time to get crafty and I am SUPER, SUPER, SUPER happy about that! I feel like I haven't had much time for anything lately even my favorite hobby in the world scrapbooking well that's about to change now! i will be posting more projects more often now that I have some free time. Here's 4 projects I made for the Peachy Keen Stamps June Release all new release stamps are on sale for 20% off ****HERE****



Project #1 I made a card for my son's best friend at school to give him on the last day of school I paper pieced using Echo Park's new Summer paper along with 6 assorted Peachy Keen Stamps!

Project #2 I made this card for my son's Kindergarten teacher using 2 different embossing folders in my Cuttlebug along with paper piecing using 11 assorted Peachy Keen Stamps!

Project #3 I made a Bob Marley inspired tag/ bookmark using 4 assorted Peachy Keen Stamps including a previously released stamp set for the sentiment. I created my own background by stamping the hibiscus stamp several times.

Project #4 I made another Bob Marley inspired card I LOVE listening to Bob Marley especially when I am going through a rough time in my life I feel like I understand every single word he is saying! I made a promise to myself to one day go to Jamaica and I want to visit Bob Marley's house and see where he lived so he inspired my card and Jamaica lol! I used 4 assorted Peachy Keen Stamps and I also made my own background by stamping the hibiscus border several times.

Here's the Peachy Keen Stamps I used that are 20% off PURCHASE NOW!!!!


How would you like to win a $25 gift certificate to Peachy Keen Stamps!?! Be sure to enter one of our new release challenges by this Sunday June 9th Challenge #1 or Challenge #2

2 comments:

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...