Saturday, June 15, 2013

#69 Monica's Surprise Baby Shower Blog Hop


Welcome to Monica's Surprise Baby Shower Blog Hop!  Our friend Monica from Monica's Creative Madness will soon be welcoming a new little boy to her family, so some of us got together to throw her this surprise hop.  We're all making scrapbook layouts that she can use to keep up with all of the memories of the first year with her little sweetie.  

If you arrived here from Candace's Blog, you are in the right place.  If you stumbled upon my post and would like to start from the beginning, head on over to the Cameo Creations Blog .  Be sure to stop by each an every blog along the way for tons of baby album inspiration.  Plus, there's bound to be some awesome blog candy up for grabs!




Here's the entire lineup of the hop, just in case you get lost along the way:



9 comments:

  1. Ill come back for your Disney project! I know it will be cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant wait to see what you put together.I know she will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout Sandra! Who doesn't love Disney!
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see pictures of you and Monica at Disney!! I bet you girls will have so much fun.

    Thank you Sandra for joining this hop.

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...