Thursday, June 20, 2013

#71 Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge Card


Hi everyone! I made this card for the Peachy Keen Stamps challenge using PKSC-18 June Stamp of the Month KitPKSC-16 April Stamp of The month Kit, and also the very cute and fun frog with her pina colada drink from the PK-206 Female Floatin' Frog stamp set. I colored the stamps using Prismacolor pencils, chalks and Stickles and added some Prima flowers to the top corner.
Create a project using the photo as inspiration. Interpret the photo ANY way you'd like, just be  sure to let us in on your creative process! The colors next to the photo are only suggested!
We'll be awarding "TOP PEACH" to the player who uses their Peachy Keen Stamps this week and  our two runner ups will receive a spiffy badge to display on their blog!


2 comments:

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...