Friday, June 28, 2013

#75 SMS Sneak Peek 3 Forgetful Daisy Card

Hi everyone! I am so sorry I totally forgot to schedule this post like 3 days ago yikes lol! Just like the card says Ooopsy Daisy!! ;)  I guess my mind has been all over the place lately with my honey being back from deployment I am so happy he is home safely in my arms we missed him so much!

This sentiment is so cute and adorable and I thought it went so well with this Daisy stamp from Peachy Keen Stamps PK-229A Large Flower Renee which I colored with Prismacolor pencils and also Stickles. I really wish I could get me some Copic markers but I know if I will be able to get my hands on some of those so I figured I will just practice my coloring more with my pencils I will make do with what I have and be happy! I used my fringe scissors to cut the grass and the sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps new release FLOWER POWER STAMP SET available for purchase HERE!




3 comments:

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...