Saturday, August 6, 2011

#179 Princess Blog Hop/ Cinderella Layout

Welcome to my blog and the Princess Blog Hop.  If you happen to stumble upon my Blog and would like to play along please do so by starting at Sylvia's blog over at www.bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com. I was super excited when Sylvia asked me to join her amazing hop, it's all about Princesses and of course I automatically thought Disneyland!! 

Most of you know that I am a Disney Freak (LOL!) and I am an annual pass member and I plan on scrapbooking everything that Disneyland and Disney's California Adventure have to offer! One of the attraction at Disneyland is called "Princess Fantasy Faire" and it a place where you can meet all of the Disney Princesses and Cinderella is one of them! I will be placing a photo here of the day I finally get to meet her!! If I never get to meet Cinderella I still have a backup photo.... I saw her in a recent Disney Parade!!
 


Ok so my creativity has been a little blocked lately since I've been ill these past few weeks and I needed a boost, so I did a search for "Cinderella Scrapbooking" and here's what was the inspiration for my Cinderella Carriage. I cut the carriage from the Disney Happily Ever After cart, the border and font are from the Cricut Cake cart- Elegant Cakes..... and good news, you can use your cake carts in your regular Cricuts a I did here! I stamped this Princess #3 stamp on tan and shimmer blue paper and paper pieced them together. I colored her hair with Bic markers, chalked her cheeks and eyes and added Stickles and bling. I also added lots of bling with my i-rock, the larger bling I bought at the Dollar Tree, it was a HUGE pack of bling!! I think it had 300-500 pieces! The butterflies are from a Martha Stewart punch.

Here's a closeup of my detail work! I also added pop dots under the carriage and Cinderella.


I don't have blog candy at this time, but I would love it if you became a follower you won't be dissapointed!

Have a fabulous Day and have fun hopping with us!!


39 comments:

  1. OMG!!! I FREAKIN LOVE THIS LO!!!! That princessi is stinkin adorable!!! Great job as always!! LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Love your Princess layout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, she is a cutie patootie. Cinderella is my fave, Disney cartoon, a classic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your layout- and I am already a follower:)Amy
    amyscraftingspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute LO. TFS. I am already a follower.

    Candace
    mypassion4scrappin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute Sandra! I especially love the little 3-d butterfly's on your layout!
    Nadia

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the carriage and the little princess - very cute. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to hear that you have been under the weather and not feeling well, but really it does not show in your work...your layout is just so stinkin cute!!! I just love it and agree Disney is the Best! TFS and better soon!
    Sending you hugs and chicken soup!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is A-DOR-ABLE!!!! I absolutely LOVE it! Great details and I love the sparkle of Cinderella's dress. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet layout. Hope you get to meet Cinderella.

    Vicki
    vwilson577 at yahoo.com
    http://scrapbookingcreationsbyvicki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your Princess layout is soooo cute! I absolutely adore that carriage. Fabulous job!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this! The lil Cinderella n Carriage is super cute! Happy to be a new follower!!

    EthansImprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great hopping along with you! Your Cinderella is so cute!

    Sandy
    http://thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this beautiful layout. Im also a Big Disney Fan. I need to renew my pass. Great job and glad to be on the hop with you.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com
    creativediva98 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute I love Cinderella.
    lmkindell1@verizon.net
    lindashappyplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just hopping a long and found your blog... super cute! Your layout is just adorable!! Visit me sometime,
    Pendra
    pendrasplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sweet little Cinderella - I LOVE bling!

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh wow such a pretty layout.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! Such a cute layout!! tfs. I'm a new follower.

    Dana
    Danascraftycorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. omg this is so cute i love it so much I adore that carriage.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sandra, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
    Your LO is absolutely ADORABLE! I hope all your dreams come true in meeting Cinderella! My first Disney experience was Disney Land in CA and I liked it better than Disney World, but LOVED them both! I'm glad that you're feeling better. Hopefully 110% and back to crafting everyday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your little princess she is adorable. Your Disney layout is awesome. I am also a huge huge Disney fan. I am a followers. This is such a fun blog hop, love the them.
    TFS!
    Cindy Lou
    endurapuppy at yahoo dot com
    http://scrappinc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the coach. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  24. What an adorable layout! I love the little Cinderella! I'm already a follower :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love your princess layout. The carriage and the princess are adorable. Thanks for joining me in the hop
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love this layout! It is sooo cute. TFS. Hope you are feeling better soon.

    Kris
    dietzrobles at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Very nice I Love the coach Great job ydixon57@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  28. so pretty Sandra, I love the traditional Cinderella stamp! I'm now thinkin' that I need to do a Disney run soon!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Fun lay-out!

    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Super, super cute! Any princess would love this in her scrapbook!
    Shellye
    paperedcottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Cute cute cute!!!! I wanna go to Disneyland. It has been so long! Thank you for sharing such a cute LO. CallyAnn
    http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oh,I Love your Layout. I would Love to make this for my 4 year old Grand Daughter. Thanks for the Inspiration. :0)
    cindymarshall63 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Very nice layout. I'm sure you will meet Cinderella. We are big Disney fans as well.

    ReplyDelete
  34. AWESOME layout. LOVE it! I am a follower
    Trish
    krazykcrafters at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Like your Cinderella layout. Cinderella is one of my Disney favs. I've been a follower of your blog for awhile.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. The carriage and princess are beautiful! I love the added butterflies, too!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete

My Highest Viewed Video

 Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed viewed video and subscribe! https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?f...